American Power & Energy Inc. (USA) and East Africa Power & Energy (U) Ltd. (“EAP&E”), iUganda Africa s a consortium of academic and business professionals specializing in engineering and consulting services for the mainstream and emerging renewable energy industry sector
© 2017 AMERICAN POWER & ENERGY EAP&E (U) LTD
All rights reserved
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOLUTIONS -
American Power & Energy Inc. (“AP&E”) and East Africa Power & Energy, Uganda, Ltd. (“EAP&E”), is a consortium of academic and business professionals specializing in engineering and consulting services for the mainstream and emerging renewable energy industry sector. We provide innovative solutions through consulting, process development, systems design, implementation plans and audit solutions for a worldwide clientele. We maintain a large pool of top notch professionals from around the world; knowledgeable in all areas of traditional energy sources and alternative power and energy solutions.
EAP&E’s areas of expertise encompass biodiesel, biomass, geothermal, natural gas, solar, wind, hydro and nuclear forms of renewable energy. EAP&E services also include feedstock evaluation, procurement and financing. We help rural out-
EAP&E (U) LTD
HON. DAVID K.T. MUREEBA PE
The Honorable David K.T. Mureeba PE addresses the Dallas Economic Council. as the Honorary Consul to Texas and Surrounding States on behalf of Uganda, Mr. Mureeba is charged with several responsibilities in his role, including the identification of projects that are beneficial to the economies of Uganda and the United States.
Chairman David K.T. Mureeba PE visits Jatropha Farms in Uganda.
Chairman David K.T. Mureeba PE and Jay Wileman GE Energy attending Africa United States Business Summit Washington DC.
“American Power & Energy Inc USA and East Africa Power & Energy (U) LTD (EAP&E) are sister energy companies that provide fuel and energy solutions for a worldwide clientele. We are dedicated to furthering economic, social and environmental progress for the benefit of people and countries around the world. We partner with like minded organizations and corporations to implement the best energy solutions based on budget and resources.”
Platinum Media Group LLC
We are committed to
- fiscal and ethical responsibility in corporate operations and project management activities
- safety on the job for the benefit of our employees and communities where we operate and perform our work
- responsible use of natural resources.
- reducing the carbon footprint through technologies that promote sustainable energy through renewable energy and renewable energy sources
- diversity in the workplace
- recommending, hiring and training local talent for project implementation and launch activities when resourcces that meet AP&E and EAP&E job profiles are readily available